Outplacement is an inclusive organization of the dismissal process of employees and assistance to them in professional self-determination, job search, and future employment.
Staffertys’s outplacement service provides professional and sensitive support to workers that have to be displaced from your business.
We guarantee our participants on all stages of the job search:
- helping to create a CV and determine the job search strategy.
- teaching employees about job search technologies through seminars, webinars, and training.
- providing psychological support.
- helping with the organization of re-training and selection of advanced training programs.
- consulting employees on different forms of employment.
- conducting testing, career advising sessions, and individual consultations.
- planning options for a participant’s career path.
Stafferty consultants will do their best to help your employees to become successful and competitive in the labor market and provide support in achieving their career goals.
Outplacement lowers the degree of tension in dismissal and redundancy and helps to minimize the variety of risks by contributing to the development of your employer's brand and image.